Monitoring solution for linear axes prevents unplanned downtime
Hager is using the Schaeffler DuraSense lubrication monitoring solution for the first time on the linear axes in the large portal handling systems that are being developed for car body production at renowned automobile manufacturers around the world. The special machine manufacturer intends to use this solution to reduce unplanned downtime for its customers on their production lines.
- Early detection of defective lubricators and clogged or leaky lines.
- Predictable maintenance work and reduced workload for personnel.
- Longer-term planning of replacement part procurement and substitution.
- Extended time intervals for general overhaul.
- Unplanned downtime due to insufficient lubrication is reduced.
Contact us about Schaeffler DuraSense
Would you like to implement the cross-sector Schaeffler DuraSense lubrication monitoring solution in your plant?